Langsung ke konten utama

I Love You, Noah Centineo


I Love you, Noah

Recently, I am obsessed with Noah Centineo  who starred as Peter Kavinski, the main character of Netflix movie “ To All The Boys that I’ve Loved Before”. I like him in the movie as Peter Kavinski as well as his real self-Noah Centineo. He can pull off Kavinski’s character with his Attractiveness. He’s the type of guy who gets cheered along everywhere he goes because of his looks. He is a white-tall guy who got a nice looking leg which support the way he walks at school when he played Peter’s role. He got a small head but still perfectly fits his full well-built body. His messy curly brown hair attracts people to cuddling with him. Then, if I look at his round face, I fall in love with his face’s features. First thing that I notice is, even though his nose is quite big and his eyebrows are thick, it does still look good on him. He also got sparkling deer-like brown eyes together with his thick and wide mouth present a bright smile. It gives the smiling vibes all the time. Therefore, the more he’s smiling, the more charming he is. Moreover, I like the way he styling himself in street-style fashion. He looks effortless for example when he wears a sweat pants oversized hoodie. Even though he wears suit and tie, he makes it look comfortable to wear. Moreover, his personality increases his attractiveness. When he does broadcast or interview, he’s so humble, easy-going, and cool. He also has good sense of humors. He likes to smile and to laugh. I think he has a complete figure of boyfriend material that makes many girls fall in love with him and always support him in every works he does. But, still I believe, he has the ability to stand in entertainment field, and I will always support him on his future project. I love you, Noah. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unfinished Short Story

Cafe Daydream I remember that   I met him two years ago in a coffee shop near by the Maryglots lake. Friday night with Barry Manillow’s famous song on the played accompanied me sitting alone at the seat by the window. The drizzles outside became my sight view while I was waiting for my chocolate milkshake to arrive because I had nothing to be done since my phone out of battery. People’s crowded footsteps could be heard clearly by me. I looked up the café’s door every time the people passed by. Suddenly, someone that was familiar appeared through the door alone. He looked similar with someone I knew. I observed him from top to toe. A bit messy brown hair fit his small face. He wore a moss green inner turtle neck with a dark brown long coat and black skinny pants; all were perfect but one, his puffy grey slipper. He walked straight to the order table, I didn’t what he was order he did it by pointing at the menu screen and comb his hair at the same time. Then, he looked ar...

Novel Critical Review - Summer in The City by Robyn Sisman

Book Title          : Summer in The City Author               : Robyn Sisman Publisher           : Penguin Group Date Published: 200 5                                        Number of pages: 3 09 Genre                : Romance                                Summer in the City by Robyn Sisman tells the story of two complete strangers who live separated in London and New York having fate to be connected to each other by advertising Jobs. ...

Novel Critical Review - Knit Two by Kate Jacobs

Book Title          : Knit Two Author               : Kate Jacobs Publisher           : Hodder & Stoughton Date Published: 2009                                        Number of pages: 318 Genre                : Friendship                              Three hundred and eighteen pages long of Knit Two by Kate Jacobs had never failed to bring joy long-term friendship of Friday night knitting club. The six settled members struggling with their ow...